As one of the most bustling and vibrant cities in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City (previously known as Saigon) has been developing into a thriving commercial center with a wide spectrum of industries, significantly driving Vietnam towards spectrum of industries, significantly driving Vietnam towards social and economic prosperity. Particularly, despite accounting for just 0.6% of the country’s land area, and 10% of Vietnam population, over 22% to the country’s overall GDP has been contributed to GDP by this fast-growing city. Saigon is expected to be a great location to open new doors of trading opportunities for both local and international enterprises.
- Show title : “SAIGON BEAUTY SHOW” co-located with “K-BEAUTY EXPO VIETNAM 2020”
- Date : 27-29 February, 2020
- Venue : Hall A2, SECC, HCMC, Vietnam
- Scale : 5,000㎡, 150 Exhibitors from +5 countries, +100 Buyers
- Organizer : KINTEX, ADPEX
- Exhibit : Cosmetics, hair, nail, and health products suppliers and manufacturers
- Visitor & Buyer : Traders, Distributors, Retailers, OEM/ODM Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Importers and Exporters